Enter hilarious blog title here: Summer is coming!


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Summer is coming!

Happy 21st birthday Simon! Sorry, I don't actually know the date, but I know it's around now. Have a good one! :]

Everyone finished exams? Woohoo!!

Summer is coming. Along with that comes all the summer shows which weren't good enough for earlier in the year. Next week it's the season finale for most of the programs on TV now. What'll I do with my time? :P

Here's to 3 months of sitting around! Cheers!

Interesting Fact: Tall people earn the most. Every centimetre in height adds around $460 a year in pay. -- Journal of Applied Psychology

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Alison. My bday hasn't arrived yet. :-)
Interesting 'fact' you have there. What units are we measuring height in? ... Simon Ow

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I'm around 165 cm tall, how much will I earn??

oh man... this SUCK!!! i MUST stretch myself... hahaha... wait.. this can't be right, my bro is like 185 cm.. he earns less than me.. ah huh! that theory SUCK... and I rock! haha..

just trying to boost my self-esteem thats all... dont worry abt me! hahah ;p

7:39 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Units? As in centimetres??

Well, lots of people who are younger are shorter (such as teenagers), and it makes sense that teenagers get paid less than older people.

Does that make sense?

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home