Enter hilarious blog title here: "Parentsy"


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, March 26, 2005

"Parentsy"

Isn't it really sad when your parents have a more exciting social life than you? Heaps sad.

Yesterday night my parents went to some guy's house (with people from my Dad's cell there). My parents got back at 1.40am. I was asleep at the time, but my Dad knocked on my window (from outside) and said, "Alison, can you open the door for us? We're locked out."

What a role reversal right? I should have said, "where have you been? It's nearly 2.00am! You have some explaining to do..." Not that my parents say things like that to me, but it's a "parentsy" thing to say.

How depressing.

Random Quote of the Day: "I've come to learn that the best time to debate family members is when they have food in their mouths." -- Kenneth Cole

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... oh man.... same here.. my parents came back at like 1 30am... gees.. I was just watching tv all by myself how sad, next time we should go out together..hahah...
its study break... really wanna do something.. but no time... sh*t Sh*t sh*t!!!
anyways.. seeing u like in an hour.. hehe...
Jul

10:27 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey Amy! Hope you enjoyed your nap.. LOL!

Only old people take naps...keke...but don't worry, me and you are old...I'm off for my nap now!

5:51 PM  
Blogger ~linG~ is really cool because Blogger ~linG~ said...

ahah..your parents are so funny! haha...n yes alison...i agree, GO OUT!!! haha...if not your mum will be trying to hook u up! =P kaka..

oh yah..n btw...I LOVED the laffing bag! ahah..its mad funny. even scored me some points with my managers! hah.. thanks gurl! =)

10:31 PM  
Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

WAHAHAA! Makes for a great TV ad with the tagline, "It's 2am. Do you know where your parents are?" LOL

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are trying to catch up with all the years when they missed going out as a couple because they had to raise you guys (their kids) up.
From: Simon Ow

4:17 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Ling: my mum will try to hook me up regardless of whether I go out or not... :[

Jeff: My answer - No idea where they are! Loitering around somewhere...

Simon: We were good kids! I practically raised myself up... hehe..

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home