Enter hilarious blog title here: Argh


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Argh

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow. My results came back from the blood test and it turns out that my ferritin levels are low. Or something like that.

Anyway, my mum "accidently" opened the mail (she says that she just opens eveything because everything is usually addressed to her or dad). So she made an appointment for me to see a doctor.

So yeah. Hope I don't have to take iron pills or anything. I can't take pills...

Random Quote of the Day: "I've learnt that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." -- a hilarious forward.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA

that's what bad people get for dissing Barry White.

yeah hope those pills are huges ones, the kind they give horses.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Yeah Hidi, I've become infertile :P

Fred! You better be scared because when I see you next I will get my dad to go and bother you.

And I still think Barry White is gross. Really gross.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home