Enter hilarious blog title here: Small veins


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Friday, May 06, 2005

Small veins

Ooh look I'm posting so soon! How exciting.

Anyway, went to the doctor today, she tried to extract blood from my right arm. My right arm is the arm used to give blood. The nurses at the blood donor centre said that it probably had the bigger vein becaue it's my writing arm. But my doctor couldn't extract any blood because my veins were smaller than er needle. So she tried my left arm, but she said that she couldn't even feel the vein there. Heh... Anyway, now I have to go to a blood testing clinic or something.

And my dad just called. He started saying all this stuff about cooking spinach and making soup... *sob sob*

But good news. No iron pills yet. Haha Fred. I will sic my dad onto you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alison, I remember the first time you went to donate plasma, the nurse couldn't find a good vein too. I wonder how the blood testing clinic is going to extract blood from you... maybe they'll ask you to cough out some blood??? ... Simon Ow

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hidi: Yeah, well you need to have a good iron level if you want to have children... hehe..

Simon: The doctor said that they use a really small needle there. So hopefully everything will go alright!

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man.. I tried taking those iron pills... they taste gross.. so I gave up...

and yea hidi's right, exam timetable outs.. i have all of them on the same wk.. how exciting... then I can have 1 month of holiday. YAY

but oh man... I have one on SAt..that SUCK!!!

Jul Jul

1:07 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Amy: is it in the first week? Can't be bothered checking... but it's good that I have like 3 days between them!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home