Enter hilarious blog title here: I'm talking downtown!


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm talking downtown!

I'm starting with another autistic child on Monday. So I finally have two families that I work with. Until the first family moves, that is. But for a while, Mondays will be quite rushed. I finish with the first family at 3pm, and have to be with the next family at 3:30pm. Remind myself to finish on time! Because otherwise, I'm screwed. Well, not really screwed, but more like late.

Children's Church was really fun on Sunday, the focus was on mission trips and stuff. Not sure what this had to do with crawling pitch-black under chairs and then landing in jail, but hey, whatever works.

Oh and I lost a wrestling match with a 5 year old. And we're talking downtown. :OP

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. maybe you'd like to know that you spelt mediocre wrong by the sidebar. hahah ;)

mei'en

7:47 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

hey dude, you're always helping me out ey?

I spelt it wrong in the title as well. I guess I forgot to change the sidebar too.

And everyone who comes to this site likes to laugh behind my back at my crappily ironic spelling... grrrrrr...

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison,

good to see you making yourself useful with your jobs.

you lost a wrestling match to a 5 year old... i hope you meant an ARM-wrestling match... anyway, who cares... YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!..
Simon Ow

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha Simon..I'm sure that made her feel even better! ;)

sounds like a lot of effort put into Sunday school there. far out.

btw, are you free on mondays?

(and yes, I laugh at your spelling too! hahahahahhahahahahahaha)

1:13 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Simon: No not arm-wrestling... he was trying to headbutt his way outside and I tried to stop him. And hey, I was trying not to hurt the kid, right? :)

Dorcas! I'm only doing one unit, so I don't come in on Mondays! And I work on Mondays as well. Sunday School is fun. Except for when I have to prepare for the story. Me = bad bible-story telling.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. I had dinner with your cousin and cousin's cousin. oh, the hugeness of the chan clan. amazing.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Dorcas: Which cousin did you have dinner with? I have too many!!

Amy: Hey, I didn't want to hurt the kid you know... so in a way, I let him win!!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home