Enter hilarious blog title here: Had a Bad Day?


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, August 08, 2005

Had a Bad Day?

It feels like I haven't been on the internet for ages. In reality, however, it's only been like three days.

Anyway, I'm loving the song (and video clip) by David Powter -- "Bad Day":

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day

I saw (and heard) the clip first on Eclipse Music TV (Saturday, channel 7) . The hosts on that show are so cool. Jesse Tobin and Lizzie Lovette are hilarious together!

On another note, the Eagles lost again on Saturday. How depressing. I know that they're definately in the preliminary finals, but I really hope that they get into (at least) the semi-finals.

Ooh, and it's my sister's birthday tomorrow. She turns 15. So young! Time for a nice memory perhaps? On Wednesdays I stay at uni until late (for cell). We message each other stupid messages which are so hilarious (and a waste of money). For example (some of the things she says):

HEY FATTY!!
I just came home.
its so hot! how was
your day! yay!
you're not coming home! = )
bye fatty from the
best sister in the world! = P

Hey fatty! i'm doing
so much homework right
now! i should reward
myself with food! = P
newaiz i'm hungry, are
you? i need more food!
ahaha i'll cya later! buhbye
fatty and remember to
eat dinner! = D

One of mine:

Hey are you awake
yet fatty? wake up!
why are you sleeping?
good luck and have fun
today at school! smell
ya later!

Ahh, the memories.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I fast or is everyone slow?

right, it was Sharon and then we ended up seeing some other cousins of yours. Esther?

Anyway, I like that song too! you had a bad dayyy.

very interesting sms. very erm, deep indeed...

The beach is beckoning....!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dorcas, you are faster than us and we are slower than you. You must have been waiting all night for Alison to post up something on her blog. Alison, you should be proud of Dorcas - your faithful fan.

yup... I've had many of those bad days...
Simon Ow

11:40 AM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

hey!!
i just downloaded the song two days ago and i'm loving it!! (bad day by daniel powter) :)

jus excited that someone else likes the song too. hee.

and yes my d/l was legal. itunes free music. woo hoo! :)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Dorcas: No idea who Esther is! And you should yell at Simon for being mean! :P

Amy: Do you have 4 or more of the criteria checked? :D Just kidding, keep slogging away!

Cass: I check your blog everytime I'm online and you update heaps!! :D Glad the song was legal. Hehe!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home