Enter hilarious blog title here: About nothing


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

About nothing

Wah, only one comment? I'm so sad... Thanks for the comment Simon, that strategy sounds weird though. My case manager told me to use a flat, low voice by talking from my stomach. Long story. Well, not really, but I can't be bothered explaining.

It's almost December! Christmas is coming... One of my friends has already finished her Christmas shoppping. I'm so jealous. I'll be battling the crowds the week before Christmas! Or maybe I just won't give out presents this year. :]

Holidays have been going on for about 1 and 1/2 weeks, but this is my first day where I have nothing planned. I'm so surprised! I thought I'd be doing nothing for almost everyday of the holidays.. well we'll see! Haha, that sentence looks funny. Well and we'll... sometimes I crack myself up... Argh, I'm going crazy!

So now we've established that this post is about nothing, I hope you all enjoy your holidays and Christmas as well. God bless!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you know who are your faithful fans and who are the fake ones.

Don't buy chocolates (or any food!)as Christmas presents unless you're giving it to the hungry. I hate receiving chocolates for Christmas present because it doesn't mean anything after I've eaten them.

Simon Ow

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

you say the darnest things sometimes simon..what are you doing for Christmas?

swimming eh? at least you're finding your thirty..:)

It's 40 minutes to December now. AHH! so you havn't found your jigsaw puzzle yet I suppose?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

TAG! You're it!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

My commenters rock!

I never buy chocolate! But thanks for the advice!

No jigsaw puzzle yet, given up looking!

*in a really baby voice* But I don't wanna be it!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

uhh. WELL...
hmm.you COULD be ... SHE? :D

TAG! You're SHE!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you know you could turn photos into jigsaw puzzles?... they are very cool... Simon Ow

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home