Enter hilarious blog title here: My crappy camera


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My crappy camera

Man, I really need to change my blog title. It's so lame.

Hope everyone's Christmas was just as you wanted. I've seen enough turkey to last a lifetime. How did we end up cooking 3 turkeys? Scary.

Anyway, many of you guys would know that I had a disposable camera a few days ago, mainly for pictures of my b'day/Christmas celebrations/etc. Well, I have to say... I fully understand why everyone has proper, digital cameras now. I mean, the quality of disposable cameras are great... NOT!!! Have an example:


Sad to say that about 1/3 of the photos are like this or worse. :[ But do you like my crappy Paint words? It rocks man. Well, I will say it does. Because I don't know phot0shop or whatever.

Anyway, there were some nicer pictures. Like this one, which proves just how short I am. Tallest to shortest... hmmm, where would I be??


And notice the rags on the floor...

Okay, here is proof that I am doing something adventurous (well, sort of). This is in our garage, after we carted the boats to our house.


It looks like Sharon is whacking me on the head with the paddle. Sharon, Dorcas and I rowed from Dorcas' house to my house, which took 50 minutes. The next day, My sister, Dorcas, Vanessa and I rowed back to Dorcas' house. It took 2 whole hours.

The funniest moment was watching Vanessa all alone in the kayak, just spinning around in a circle because she didn't know how to go straight. Wahahha... hilarious stuff. And I should thank all the people who helped us cart the boat up/down driveways -- Gor, Fred, Kathy... And thanks to Dad, who just saw us carting the heavy canoes and laughed his head off, then walked inside the house. :]

Random Quote of the Day: "The longer I live the more keenly I feel that whatever was good enough for our fathers is not good enough for us." -- Oscar Wilde

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison,
Why do we eat turkeys on Christmas Day? Where did this tradition come from?

Cool! You've found your new passion - kayaking!

You know you can buy a cheap digital camera for about $100. I bought mine for that price. :-) Invest in one. It is worth it as it will save you from wasting all that $ developing lousy photos from disposable camera.

Simon Ow

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

three turkeys!?!!

vanessa was the best! we should've left her alone for a bit more....hahahahhaahahahahha...

okay. time for lunch. yawn.

3:19 PM  
Blogger hooi is really cool because Blogger hooi said...

hey you are having more life than i do in kl!!!! how can?? i miss perth....and singapore...haha..i just got back from singapore yesterday. went mad shopping. yeap..bought lots of stuff that i wouldn't even think of wearing last time. looks like i'm indeed prepared for a new beginning. =) anyways, have fun in hk!!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Turkeys are from an American tradition right?? Yes, I should buy a digital camera, maybe I'll half the price with my sis.

Vanessa rocks!! She's so hilarious! She said that she was really scared that we'd leave her behind!

Ah Hooi Hooi!! Hope your enjoying work! Can't wait to see your new clothes!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya alison...

haha...now that u mentioned it, it did seem like shar was trying to whack u on the head with the paddle!

but u look cool....hahahaha....
lei ho man ah! =D

kat

5:27 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

Hey Ali!

(:

just dropping a little smile.
happy new year!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...you're so corny simon..! but havn't you always wanted to take a photo of yourself eating food named after the places? frankfurts in frankfurt, dijon mustard in dijon...

ok, maybe just me.

are you still alive alison..!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

are french fries from France?... Simon Ow

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home