Enter hilarious blog title here: Oh yeah...


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh yeah...

The title is from the Hungry Jacks ad. I have the song in my head.

500 piece jigsaw puzzle: finished at 1.15am this morning. Hey, it really only did have one missing piece, I found the missing edge piece. And I don't know what you were thinking of, YOU manly man, but I don't wanna know. Your blogging is creeping me out!

And seriously, our cell is probably the only cell that can make such a big issue over lunch. I blame miscommunications and mumbled words. And also people who change their mind last minute without telling everyone else. :]

It's official (well, more or less, considering my family) -- I'm going to Singapore/HK these summer holidays. Sounds like fun! Will be gone about a month, at the start of next year. The last time I went on holiday was about 4-5 years ago. And I remember after about 2-3 weeks, I wanted to go home because I missed Perth. And my room. :]

And I just have to get this off my chest. Tommy Lee goes to College is the crappiest reality TV show I've ever seen. He has the biggest ego ever! And why is he doing units like Advanced Calculus, or Chemical Engineering? Did he even finish Highschool? Argh...

Random Quote of the Day: "We own you, just like Siegfred owns Roy." -- Patty (or Selma, I forget which) in The Simpsons.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ali -
So you are coming huh? Great news, so I guess we can meet up?? Send me email okies? hidilee@gmail.com (and I think I will have to ask if you can buy me some stuff...)
Eeeek...did you go for kidz club yesterday?
hidi

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahaahaha....you stayed up to finish your jigsaw puzzle! and YOU're manly man. harrumph.

haha, would you rather I think jigsaw puzzles as sexy or boring?

and why is it so cold outside! gah. im going to stay in bed.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, I hope we can catch up in Dec in Perth with the rest of the cell before you leave for your holiday to Singapore and HongKong.

So tell me about what the big issue was over the cell lunch? Miscommunications???... Simon Ow

4:32 AM  
Blogger .- sHiRlEy -. is really cool because Blogger .- sHiRlEy -. said...

hi girl.. when are u coming over to singapore?? hope you'll enjoy your holidays in s'pore and hk. take care..

and dorcas.. jigsaw is cool.. :P

2:30 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Kidz Club was great. I'll email you Hidi-san!

Jigsaw puzzles are cool. I can't seem to finish the other one though. And I don't know what to do with the one that's finished. Do yo want it?

Miscommunications... Some of us (including me) thought that we were going to get takeaway and eat at Boon's new house. The others knew, but changed their minds when we had already left. So the ones that left bought food for the rest of them... until they called and told us they were eating at Taurus. So we had to cancel the takeaway order. Grrr..

Hey Shirley, hope your hols have been going great.. I'll be there early next month, for only a week or two.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello hello!!!

WOOHOOO... you're coming, hope I'll be in HK at that time too... hehehe .. then we can catch up in HK... YAY!!!

Anyways congrats on finishing ur puzzle..haha.... that bored huh?

9:40 AM  
Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

Hey Alison, I can bring you to the Singapore zoo if you want, they have alliphants there... hahahaa ;p

11:28 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I'd like to set the record straight. Jigsaws are not boring. Nor are the people who complete jigsaws. People who complete jigsaws are dedicated, hard-working people...

Amy, how's HK? Have you caught up with Hidi?? Hope to see you there!! How exciting!

Jeff! Haven't heard from you in a while.. how was your trip or whatever? And haha, that's the funniest joke I've ever heard. Not. :]

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home