Enter hilarious blog title here: What me worry?


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, December 22, 2005

What me worry?

Hey guys! Thanks for everybody who attended my b'day celebration, I actually felt like I had friends. :] And I have to say that my extended family is as embarassing as my Dad. So you see where he gets it from. By the way, does embarass have one 'r' or two? I would look it up, but I don't want to know THAT badly.

And I have to say, picking nectarines in the hot sun is NOT my idea of a fun time on my birthday. Or on any day. It was funny though, my sister ended up even darker, while I didn't change skin colour. Wahaha... Too bad you couldn't go Dorcas, you could have teased her manliness.

"What happened... to the story..." I've got that Alex Lloyd song stuck in my head. *Sings in a really offkey voice* "...we were never meant to fail..."

As Simon said (Waha, that sounds like the game), I have to change my blog title. How depressing. But I think that I'll change it completely. Not sure to what yet.

Hope everyone has a super Christmas. God bless.

Random Quote of the Day: "The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom." -- H.L. Mencken

7 Comments:

Blogger Victoria is really cool because Blogger Victoria said...

happy belated birthday!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison,
'Embarrassing' has two 'r's. A quick way to look it up is to type it in Microsoft Word and see if there's a red underline.

Perhaps you can call your blog title 'I accept that I am old(er) now'. Something like that :-P

Simon Ow

8:21 AM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON! (:
i hope it was wonderful and fun, and a great buildup to the wonderful Christmas you will have.

Happy holidays!

4:29 PM  
Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

Happy birthday and Merry Christmas!

Be careful with Word's spell check as the default language is American English. One needs to change it to Aussie or British English first, and it's not a very easy thing to do...

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

i prefer American English to British or Aussie English... Simon

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! y was I not invited to this b'day party of yours???

I'm offended!

but I hope you had a great time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

ur christmas present will be given to u soon..hahah

8:32 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Thanks for all the birthday messages guys! I really appreciate it!

Amy, I would've invited you, except that your 1000's of km away...

And I like Aussie English, I prefer 'colour' with a 'u'!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home