Enter hilarious blog title here: Yeah, that's me


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Yeah, that's me

I should really post an update. Gah!

I have nothing really to talk about, so let's just talk about the weather for now. How weird is it? Hot hot hot one day, rainy and cold the next...

Okay, so that topics expired, lets talk about something else. Hmm...

Oh, you know when you answer the phone and the person is looking for you? What do you say? For example:

[You]: Hello?
[Person on phone]: Hi, is [enter your name] there?

What is the correct line to say? I always say something stupid like, "yeah, that's me". Argh.

I'm feeling old. Doh.

Random Quote of the Day: "Do not employ handsome servants." -- Chinese Proverb

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see u posting again Ali,

I usually say " Yea, speaking"

HAHA.... u sound like a teenager.. hehe... but guess what you just turn 21, 2 months ago sucka!!!

haha

ok ok ... hope to see u soon
come visit my new blog!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Hey Amy, added your blog to my list. So much easier now. :] Too bad I can't comment on it though, as I don't have a xanga account. I'll read it though!!!!!!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats why I made the chatbox dear!
and hey me Graduating!!!! finally!! hahaha

now applying for curtin on Monday!
wish me luck ... let me knw what u've decided?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

yeah i usually say 'yes speaking' too!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

Say "no, I'm not here at the moment".

Cos if you say "yes, its Alison speaking", then you'll get all those incredibly witty old people that say "oh, hi Alison Speaking"....

(then you get people like my mum, who don't believe its you anyway)

Hah! Beat that comment!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home