Enter hilarious blog title here: Happy Easter


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter

Hope you all have a good holiday.

I started with another autistic kid last week, after 4 boys I finally get a girl! She's very young, so she cries quite a lot. :[

My grandparents are here right now, its great to see them again. I'm surprised at how old they look compared to when I saw them last. And they're all surprised that my sister Angela is taller than me.

Remind me to save my work at more than one location. I wanted to print my assignment out but I couldn't open it from my floppy disk (ironically, it was only that piece of work, the other stuff on my floppy opened easily). So I was panicking, thinking I had to redo the whole thing. Luckily I have a brother who knows stuff about computers. Wahaha, you can tell I don't. Anyway, he did some program, I lost one page of my assignment, rather than the five I thought I would. End result = my brother and sister lecturing me about saving my work. :]

Enjoy the holidays! Won't last long!

What a random post! :]

Random picture -- taken in China, what a cool name for a building!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO first on here!!! I must be ur biggest fan Ali ~ haha

oh man... u should seriously save ur stuff properly, I think I would have cried if i was u.. haha.. thinking that i had to redo it.. :p

but hey hey Have a wonderful easter girl!

ps. who would name their building ALison? that is so odd~

4:11 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Amy you rock! :]

Hope you had a good easter!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home