Enter hilarious blog title here: Antiques & their roadshows


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Antiques & their roadshows

Yay, March is over. I always feel that March is the longest month of the whole year. Maybe because February was so short (yes, I realise its only 3 days shorter). And the days are long in March. And its when you've just started uni, so you can't wait for the holidays again...

Anyway, April will be busy, so its sure to go fast. My grandparents and some other relatives are coming over from Singapore on Saturday. Haven't seen them in about 5/6 years, which was the last time I went to Singapore. So yes, how exciting.

On a totally different topic, I am quite enjoying the TV program Antique Roadshow (Channel 9, 5.00pm weeknights). I think its hilarious. Imagine, if I have some crappy 2 buck piece of something which is passed on for generations, it'll have increased in worth by 1000-fold!! Or more.

Random Quote of the Day: "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." -- Woodrow Wilson

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay ali! I love the antiques road show! It's interesting!

Christine

9:41 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

Finally, a new post!!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alison,

Can't believe it's April too! It's FREEZING cold now in Canberra... 4 or 5 deg as forecast in the morning although I am sure it was about 0 deg this morning... I am not looking forward to the -7 deg in winter... :-(

Simon Ow

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Christine! Hope I can see you soon, will be quite busy though.. Easter is coming up!

Ahaha Cass, yeah I decided to post. :]

Perth is cold too Simon. This year's summer was so not hot. But I don't think it'll get to the minuses!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah, I didn't know it's that cold over where you are Simon! wear more jackets eat more pork fat buy a thick as beanie!'

easter break....! holidays are such bliss. =) happy easter to you, and you and you and you!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter dude~

and keep making posts man!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home