Enter hilarious blog title here: Ahhhccchhhooooo


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ahhhccchhhooooo

Grrr, I've become an irregular blogger. This can be accounted for in two ways. Either I haven't got anything to blog about or, I am so busy that I have no time for blogging. Any guesses?

Anyway, back to uni already eh? As usual, I told myself that this year I will study hard and do my readings after each lecture. Hope that'll happen. Don't hold your breath though.

I have to say that these summer holidays was great, did a lot of things that I don't usually do in holidays. Like fruit picking (argh). And going overseas (woohoo for the planes!).

On another note, I'm starting with a new autistic kid today. Hope it'll be okay. Once again its a boy, I still haven't had a girl before.

Hope that this year will be a good one. 2006! Wow. Goals for the year, anybody? My goal for the year is to enjoy my last year of university, doing (hopefully) a few adventurous things in between. :]

Random Quote of the Day: "Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember." -- Oscar Levant


5 Comments:

Blogger Joe is really cool because Blogger Joe said...

This is why you should just post the boring details of your life.

Or, failing that, go insane and paint sunflowers.

Hah! Beat that comment!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... I'm not holding my breath dear.... but hope you have a good last year, and have fun, be adventurous!!!

blog more , about anything and everything, since I don't get to see u as often now~

9:05 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Joe, my comment is going to be way better than yours. I mean, look at this face -- {~.~} Cold.

Amy, you have no faith in me! :] I shall try to blog more, but I don't wanna go over my uni account limit... :] Did you have to pay back your overdrawn account?

6:38 PM  
Blogger Tralagal is really cool because Blogger Tralagal said...

hey miss pro-perth!
haha it seems you think everything about perth is awesome :) haha. at least, i love the winter weather.

here's a toast to your final year in uni--it's not easy to get where u've gone, so enjoy it! (:

and what's your kid's name?

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never paid uwa a cent..hahah... but hey since i'm not around, maybe u can get some study done..haha...

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home