Enter hilarious blog title here: Me having a life


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Me having a life

Crap crap crap crap. I just posted some stuff and it all got deleted. I'm sure it was good stuff too. Very interesting.

Anyway, it turns out that I'm quite busy this week. Ah ha, I have a life! Finally!

How exciting.

Anyway, today was fun. Except for the times when Hidi and Amy ganged up on me. =P So mean hey, when older people bully younger people. Heheh...

Anyway, today's quote comes from Ms Hidi Lee. Not sure if the words are verbatim, I can't rememeber if it's exactly what you said!

Random Quote of the Day: "This shortcut shortens the cut, that's why it's called a shortcut!" -- Hidi Lee (I can't believe she's pregnant! Heh, just kidding - don't wanna spread any rumours now do I? =P)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dear Ali... if u're alive .. then u have a life !!!

OMG.. who was ganging up on who?? huh huh??? x(
I'm Crossed!!! jk jk

next time we should gang up on Hidi.. hahah... again! =)

me at work again.. and this is my life!

I agree with hidi.. the quote is wat she says it is.. not wat u said ... u forget everything these days... like *ahem*.. ur notes!

Jul Jul

1:09 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Apologies! I knew I had it wrong!

I was fully straining my memory cos I knew I forgot it. =P

Yes, I have a bad memory - left my notes in your bag Amy!

Yeah, let's gang up on Hidi...

Nah, it MR Hidi.. hehe..

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home