Enter hilarious blog title here: Me having a life


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Me having a life

Crap crap crap crap. I just posted some stuff and it all got deleted. I'm sure it was good stuff too. Very interesting.

Anyway, it turns out that I'm quite busy this week. Ah ha, I have a life! Finally!

How exciting.

Anyway, today was fun. Except for the times when Hidi and Amy ganged up on me. =P So mean hey, when older people bully younger people. Heheh...

Anyway, today's quote comes from Ms Hidi Lee. Not sure if the words are verbatim, I can't rememeber if it's exactly what you said!

Random Quote of the Day: "This shortcut shortens the cut, that's why it's called a shortcut!" -- Hidi Lee (I can't believe she's pregnant! Heh, just kidding - don't wanna spread any rumours now do I? =P)

4 Comments:

Blogger seadrop is really cool because Blogger seadrop said...

it should be -
"The shortcut is the shortest cut, and that's why it's called shortcut!"
*tsk tsk* alison, bad STM...

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dear Ali... if u're alive .. then u have a life !!!

OMG.. who was ganging up on who?? huh huh??? x(
I'm Crossed!!! jk jk

next time we should gang up on Hidi.. hahah... again! =)

me at work again.. and this is my life!

I agree with hidi.. the quote is wat she says it is.. not wat u said ... u forget everything these days... like *ahem*.. ur notes!

Jul Jul

1:09 PM  
Blogger seadrop is really cool because Blogger seadrop said...

actually to think about it, this quote is not random at all, it's, indeed, the words of wisdom from Miss Hidi Lee...(remember ali, I am not a Mrs or Ms but Miss)

5:06 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Apologies! I knew I had it wrong!

I was fully straining my memory cos I knew I forgot it. =P

Yes, I have a bad memory - left my notes in your bag Amy!

Yeah, let's gang up on Hidi...

Nah, it MR Hidi.. hehe..

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home