Enter hilarious blog title here: The averageness of life


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Monday, April 04, 2005

The averageness of life

Hello! Who wants to hear about the average day I had today? Well, I guess you don't have a choice, unless you stop reading this blog.

So I went to my very first autistic kid's house. The boy is such a little cutie. Because he was only recently diagnosed, I was worried that the boy wouldn't be used to the program so he would tantrum a lot. But he was very well-behaved, he even gave me a kiss when we were leaving. :oD So the session went fine!

Here's the very average thing that happened:

My car wouldn't start.

So I rang my mum. So my mum and Auntie Jervin came to rescue me. My mum rang RAC, and we waited for them to come.

But it's all good.

I am so running out of random quotes. Anyone got any good ones?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's one.

"when a woman gives birth to a crack baby, you do not buy her a puppy."
- Emily Gilmore [Gilmore Girls]

6:04 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Yeah, good quote Fred. Even though it's a bit strange.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison,
How sweet... the boy gave you a kiss... your work sounds really rewarding and interesting! Keep up the good work!
Blessings,
Simon Ow

10:14 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Thanks Simon!

Hope everything is going great in Canberra!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

autistic kids are soooooooooo cute...actually any kid thats abnormal .. I think are cute!!!

I so want to swap jobs with u right now!!! If I make anymore mistakes, my boss will yell at me man!! haha ;p

I hate my job, I'll try to find a job like urs next year...

Jul Jul

5:02 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

Amy! These type of jobs are easy to find, I think.

But your job sounds really cool! Are you tired? To stop making mistakes, maybe you should drink V or Redbull...heh..

9:24 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home