Enter hilarious blog title here: Extremely mediocre


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Extremely mediocre

When you're driving, do you ever get paranoid that cars behind you are following you? I always do (stupid, I know). Just a random thought that popped into my head.

And I know I should post more, but I have been sitting here for like an hour thinking of something interesting to say. I've come up with nothing. Woohoo.

I don't even have a random quote. How depressing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, no i dont have the feeling that someone's following me but I do have a feeling that someone's gonna hit me any second... who's more paranoid... Simon Ow

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOl ... I so do!!! I get soooooo scared when they
ve been following (stalking) me for like 5 mins.. I start to panic... how sad.. n then u see them turn.. and u're like *phew*

but hey it is definitely depressing when u dont have anything to say ... for an hour.. I have tons to write... i just don't have a blog man!

Jul Jul *.^

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home