Enter hilarious blog title here: TV shows


*HUGS* TOTAL! give Ali more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Sunday, April 17, 2005

TV shows

I think it's so cool to go to the early service at church rather than the late service. I mean, I'm home, I've eaten lunch, and it's only 11.30am! Video Hits is still on! Now I can find out what is the number one selling single of the week. How exciting.

Speaking of TV shows (hah, what a nice segue), I think that Geoff Janz (from the Channel 9 program Fresh) is so under-rated. He's hilarious! He's up there with Huey.

And who else likes those Victoria Bitter (VB) ads? So so funny man. There's two: the "shout politics" one, and the "beef kebab" one. One of my favourite ads on TV.

Oooh, by the way, number one for the week was Jesse McCartney, Beautiful Soul. Number two was Missy Higgins (I like her!).

Random Quote of the Day: "If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague." -- Not sure who said this, one of the many forwards I receive.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

we start sunday service at 10 and finish at 11 30 and then i have meeting from 1 to around 3 ...oh man... i dont get home til like 4 ... miss everything..

btw i love that song "Beautiful Soul" .. Its a beautiful song, I had that song on my pg, before I deleted it... *sniff*!!!

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that was me again btw.. hahah
Jul Jul =)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I knew it was you because I remember the song on your dead blog. You killed it. =[ Just kidding.

Our church has 2 services now, either at 8.30 or 11.00. I choose the 8.30 one!

9:36 AM  
Blogger jeffyen is really cool because Blogger jeffyen said...

hey guys, recommend me more songs! Amy, who's the singer for that 1-2-3 song? LOL

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous is really cool because Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ALison,
I think most of the cell people attend the 11am service which is mainly for youths and young adults anyway. Does that mean you guys don't meet up after church to go for lunch now?

Btw, I pity those musicians and people who serve in the 2 services, because they have to listen to the same sermon and try very hard to laugh at the same jokes even when they have heard them before in the first service.

... Simon Ow

10:32 AM  
Blogger Ali is really cool because Blogger Ali said...

I think the ones who go to the later service meet up for lunch, but I just go wherever my parents are going.

Yeah, the worship team has it the roughest. At least children's church is only on in the first service.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home